How Can I Receive Medical Services from ICare Home Healthcare?
Call us now at (951) 225-4412 and we’ll complete a brief phone assessment to determine your eligibility for insurance coverage.
If you’re eligible for services (most people are) we’ll contact your physician for treatment orders and a Registered Nurse will be out to visit you shortly. That’s it. No confusing paperwork or multiple phone calls. We want you relaxed and comfortable.
Our Medical ICare Home Healthcare program accepts Medi-Cal, Medicare, private insurance, HMO and private payment.
For assistance with MEDICAL HOME HEALTHCARE, please call: (951) 225-4412
Meghan Martin, Administrator
Toll-Free: (855) 829-4964 | Fax: (951) 231-2190 | TDD/TTY: (800) 735-2929
In case of an emergency always call 911, first.
We offer a variety of services that may be included as part of your physician’s plan of care:
Provided by a registered nurse or licensed vocational nurse under the supervision of a registered nurse. Some situations that might warrant skilled nursing services include, but are not limited to:
- Skilled professional observation and assessment of a client’s condition
- Procedures like wound care, catheter care, blood sugar monitoring and insulin administration, care of the terminally ill, I.V. fluid and antibiotic therapy
- Client education/teaching and self-care strategies
HOME HEALTH AIDE SERVICES
Provided by a certified home health aide supervised by skilled personnel. Home health aide services include:
- Hands-on personal care
- Meal preparation
- Ambulation and exercise under professional supervision
Provided by a registered physical therapist or physical therapy assistant under the supervision of a registered physical therapist. Some conditions that may benefit from physical therapy services include:
- Bed mobility, transferring, balance and ambulation problems
- Generalized weakness or fatigue
- Pain management, utilization of adaptive devices and safety education
Provided by a registered occupational therapist.
- Plan, implement and supervise a therapeutic program to improve level of independence in activities of daily living lost due to illness or injury
SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY SERVICES
Provided by a certified speech-language pathologist. Some situations that might require these services include:
- Communication disabilities
- Voice disorders
- Swallowing difficulties
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Provided by a licensed medical social worker or a social worker assistant under the supervision of a licensed medical social worker. Medical social services include:
- Counseling services for patient and family caregivers
- Assessment of pertinent psychosocial and economic factors
- Identification and obtaining of community resources
DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Arrangements for these services will be made according to the special needs of each client. For example:
- Hospital beds
- I.V. equipment
- Enteral feeding equipment
Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, ICare Home Healthcare adheres to an equal opportunity policy for all individuals seeking admission and treatment as clients. ICare Home Healthcare does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed or national origin.